- Thu, 18 MarMeet at the front Thomastown Library18 Mar, 11:00 amMeet at the front Thomastown Library, 52 Main St, Thomastown VIC 3074, AustraliaBring your device and learn from an expert. Camera, iPads, phones all welcome so you can walk around Thomastown with a professional photographer learning tips and tricks about photography. Walk will be followed by a debrief and a cuppa at TNH.
- Fri, 19 FebThomastown Neighbourhood House
- Thu, 18 FebOnline program18 Feb, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm AEDTOnline programJoin us to find out what it is to be at your best and build healthy habits into your day. This six week course offers practical advice, tips and strategies to becoming healthier. Each session will include a practical session on different types of exercise and how it can work for you.
- Fri, 12 FebThomastown Library12 Feb, 10:00 amThomastown Library, 52 Main St, Thomastown VIC 3074, Australia2020 was a year like no other. We have all lost something and now it is time to start to heal. Reading is a healing thing that improves when done aloud with others. This group will explore short stories, poems and creative non-fiction together.
- Thu, 04 FebTNH room within the Thomastown Library